Featured Post

What's What? (Introduction)

Greetings to everyone! About me:             I'm Airamae Galapon, 15, a proud Filipino residing in Sta. Maria, Alfonso Lista, Ifuga...

Friday, August 3, 2018

Heartfelt Fantasy

I opened my eyes to see something unusual. A different place. A different feeling. A different aura. 

It was strange. I have with me this feeling which hurts. I felt something piercing through my heart badly. 

I was sitting all alone. No friends. No one to talk to. No one to accompany me.

I was at a modern place. I can see joyful people roaming around but I was at the saddest corner. 

Then you came. You wearing the brightest smile of all. You with those precious eyes. You with that handsome face. 

You reached out for me. I felt care from those touch. I felt protected from those gentle hands of yours. 

You held me tight and brought me to a safe place. 

I was comforted well by you. You held my shoulder and uplifted my chin. 

At that moment, everything went so slow mesmerizing. 

You placed a sweetly warm kiss on top of  my forehead. You gave me that feeling that I am your dearest, that I am the most valuable, and that I deserve to be happy and well. 

In all of those time, you never left me. You eased the pain I felt before. You gave peace to my mind, to my heart, and to my soul. You gave me everything. You gave me LOVE.



I woke up early in the morning and passed that dream. Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heartbeats raced so fast and sounded like beaten drums out loud.

It was only just a dream.

5 comments: