Featured Post

What's What? (Introduction)

Greetings to everyone! About me:             I'm Airamae Galapon, 15, a proud Filipino residing in Sta. Maria, Alfonso Lista, Ifuga...

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

What Some Girls Dreamed Of

Some girls dreamed for a grand wedding with their prince charming. Having prenup photo shoot is a requirement to show off and share their loving smiles and memorable bonds to those who will witness their binding ceremony. So, I myself did accomplished one requirement for a girl's dream wedding.




But this is not the reality, I had the prenup with my dear friend, I showed my bright smile for my Photoshop project, I accomplished this requirement to pass for my grade in Technology and Livelihood Education- Information and Communications Technology class.

No comments:

Post a Comment